.

Recent

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
XUZ2-EJIQ-KWWK-2ESM

Picks

Galleries

Label 1

100+ Funky but Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas – Awesome Whatsapp Quotes

Unique & Original Cool Funky Whatsapp Status Ideas- Whatsapp Quotes & Sayings about attitude & cool dudes and babes.  


Choose Whatsapp Status from Category-


>

I’m jealous my parents, I’ll never have a kid as cool as theirs



I’m the dude with cool attitude



Yes I am smiling and you’re not the reason anymore.



Silence is the best response to a fool.



A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings.



It’s not an attitude, it’s the way I am.



I don’t have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can’t handle.



My life my rules. _|_


Don’t judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.



I do not get drunk- I get awesome.



Time is precious waste it wisely.



Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.



A jealous woman does better research than FBI.



Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.



The only reason I am fat because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality.



Going to Macdonald for a salad is like going to prostitute for a hug.



The best things in life are free, the second best are very expensive.



I am not arguing, I’m simply explaining why I am right.



Unless your name is GOOGLE, stop acting like you f*cking know everything.



Some people need a HIGH-FIVE, in the face with a chair.



Don’t scare me I poop easily.

Coolness is a state of mind, and having cool attitude is a god gift but showing it on social apps like facebook and whatsapp is an art, being cool you can be a source of positiveness and optimism.

Cool whatsapp status
Cool Whatsapp status
Dilemma of this era is that to impress a girl or a boy on whatsapp you have to be cool in every way not only your propic should be trendy moreover your conversations should be funky and cheesy so it can tell her/him how creative you are. If you can make her laugh in your talk and give her butterflies then you are going win her heart.

Also visit - Witty whatsapp status

Believe it or not whatsapp status plays a crucial role in any relationship these days, your friends, your love mate, boyfriend and girlfriend are active their and seeing what kind of thoughts you’re sharing in your whatsapp status and all your statuses are leaving an impression to them.

Top 100 Funky & Cool Whatsapp Status Quotes & Short Liners

Knowing this today you’re here for some unique and original cool whatsapp status ideas and sayings, we in this post are going to share some awesome, funky and cool whatsapp status quotes that you can update in your whatsapp status and we ensure you that these are latest ideas you gonna put on your whatsapp profile.

Below we have stated COOL WHATSAPP STATUS IDEAS-

We have tried our best to share the best and unique collection of cool whatsapp status ideas, if you have any please use the comment box given below to share them with us.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.